I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Tail trail

The next day Chelsea ran up to me

"is it all right to come out
Miss grumpy" she mumbled sarcastically

"shouldn't you have a license for being that ugly"grumped Ash

"folk clap when they see you....but they clap there hands over there eyes"

Chelsea grinned they both started
Laughing.

''Lets go to class now''Laughed Chelsea

''yeah lets go were late'' gasped ash

And they ran off laughing.

1 comment:

  1. Nick where is your punctuation? You've got the speech marks but no commas, fullstops or capital letters.

    E.g:

    "Is it all right to come out
    Miss grumpy?" she mumbled sarcastically.


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.